Nothing is more stressful than coming home from a long day at work and having to make a gourmet meal for your whole family. Stress no more, we’ve gathered 5 of our favorite easy recipes for these cold lowcountry nights that won’t have you in the kitchen all night. And lucky for you, all of the ingredients used in these recipes can be found at the Earth Fare located in South Windermere! Earth Fare is our favorite supermarket dedicated to providing organic foods. Stop in today to grab all of your essentials!
- Winter Squash Soup: This healthy recipe will instantly warm you up on a cold day. This easy recipe is great for eating right away or saving for later. Check out the full recipe here.
- Weeknight Spaghetti Bolognese: This easy 30 minute recipe will satisfy all of your comfort food cravings. You’ll have your family thinking you made this sauce completely from scratch. Start cooking here.
- Turkey Chili: Our favorite part of this recipe is that it’s only 3 steps! It’s a perfect go to meal for those chilly nights in. Read up on everything you need here.
- Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon: Switch up your normal dinner routine with this 25 minute dish. The flavorful salmon will be a hit without breaking the bank. Learn how to make it here.
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken: Your perfect Taco Tuesday meal is here! This mix can be used in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, the list goes on! Get all of the details here.
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Potato Skins: Nothing says comfort food like Chicken Pot Pie. And here’s one with a twist! Try this one out here.